Mika Amaro One Gold.
This beautiful and elegant "one-off" creation is by Mika Amaro and is called the One Gold.
Light handmade frame painted in high gloss, an exclusive spoke-lacing pattern on the 28-inch wheels, the finest materials (including leather, stainless steel and aluminium) and perfect workmanship put the finishing touches on this exclusive bike.
The premium quality Single Speed Bike "one gold" has a weight of 9,5 kg and comes with freewheel and fixed gear option (flip-flop hub).
• Frame/Fork: CroMo triple/double butted
• Headset: FSA
• Handlebar: Nitto - Northroad/Moustage
• Stem: Special Design - 6061 T6 Aluminium - 105 mm
• Brakes and Levers: Tektro Performance Series
• Rims: Rodi Airline 4 silver - 32; exclusive spoke-lacing pattern
• Spokes and nippels: Sapim Leader 2.0, Sapim Polyax
• Handlebar grips: wound - white
• Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 2 folting - full white
• Saddle: Velo super light - full white
• Seatpost: one piece - 6061 T6 Aluminium, 350 mm
• Crank: Lasco Single Speed 175mm - silver, 42T
• Hubs and Freewheel: Formula, 16T, flip-flop hub
• Chain: KMC Z510HX silver
• Casing and casing ends: JAGWIRE white, JAGWIRE Alu
• Pedals: VP-189TR, Barrel polished aluminum, CNC machined Cr-Mo axle, leather straps
• Brake wire: JAGWIRE stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 9,5 kg
(source: Mika Amato)
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.