2011 CoMotion Pangea Rohloff.
|Search for CoMotion Pangea Rohloff : 2011 on:|
An outstandingly rugged, 26” wheeled touring bike that is perfect for our shrinking world.
The Pangea has all the features you need for touring in the most challenging of environments. Far from a mountain bike with a drop bar, the Pangea is designed with the stable, responsive touring geometry that has made Co-Motion an industry leader.
• Super-duty, extra-large diameter Reynolds 725 Steel tubing and rock-steady hand-built touring fork
• Long chain-stays, wide tire clearance and 135mm rear axle
• Room for fat tires and fenders, plus fittings for three bottles, front and rear racks, and the toughness you need for your global touring expedition
New for 2011: Larger head tube with internal Chris King Inset headset
• Frame: Super-tough, large diameter Reynolds 725 tubes.
• Fork: Co-Motion taper gauge w/CNC tandem steerer
• Headset: Chris King InSet Internal
• Brakes: Avid BB7, 160mm Rotors
• Crankset: Race Face Deus XC (44t)
• Drivetrain: Rohloff SpeedHub
• Shifters: Rohloff Twist Shifter
• Cogs:Rohloff 16t Cog
• Bars/Stems: FSA Omega / FSA OS150
• Seatpost: Kalloy Uno Seraph 29.8 x 350mm, Black
• Saddle: Selle Italia Nekkar Flow
• Wheels: DT540 / Rohloff Hubs; Velocity Rims
• Tires: Continental Town & Country 26" x 2.1
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.