2011 Sexy Bicycles Wavelength.
|Search for Sexy Bicycles Wavelength : 2011 on:|
The Sexy Bicycles Wavelength fixed gear is hand made and limited to only 9 units. The $3,250.00 includes shipping globally.
• 100% hand assembled, lovingly by a team of only 2 experienced bicycle mechanics
• Super stiff monocoque carbon frame and forks
• Handmade wheel Set, balanced and trued to perfection
• High end components
• Custom detailing
• High quality custom colour, liquid paint finish
• Custom detailing and a high level of bespoke and full custom components give these bicycles a unique and distinctive look and feel
• Full track racing geometry, monocoque carbon frame and forks provide the light weight super stiff responsive ride demanded by the track racers on whose machines wavelength is based
• Carbon / Aluminum super high profile Sexy Bicycles fixed gear wheel set make this bicycle the highest spec in this first release of Sexy Bicycles
• Reversible rear hub (flip/flop) in a fixed/fixed format (15/17 tooth cogs) give the ability to change the pace of your ride depending on your mood and the conditions
• Super puncture resistant Maxsis tyres give security and reliability in the roughest of urban conditions
• Custom Sexy Bicycles ‘Chase’ bullhorn handlebars give a speedy yet controlled riding position
• Full leather handlebar grips and micro-suede saddle give a plush comfortable ride for both male and female riders
• Classic Track style, dual sealed bearing pedals, with stainless steel toe clips and leather toe straps
• The provision of a front ‘relief’ break gives you the ability to take the pressure of breaking off your legs occasionally
(source: Sexy Bicycles)
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.