2009 Independent Fabrication Ox concept bike.
The OX was welded on January 1st, 2009 (beginning of western calendar) and was finished on January 26th (beginning of the Chinese zodiac "Year of the OX").
The stance of this beautiful effort by Independent Fabrication is enough to make you pause. Every little detail is just perfect. I would have done a white crank and white bars, but this is why they make chocolate and vanilla.
I hope they produce it.
• Fixed integrated seatmast with built in Eriksen binder (not available for sale)
• Steel Aero tubeset (not available for sale)
• Ultra-reverse sloped top tube (miter angle of 66.6 degrees on both ends)
• Polished stainless steel dropout faces
• Painted carbon saddle
• Painted Cane Creek Endurance 85 rear wheel
• Painted Cane Creek Endurance 50 front wheel
TrueTemper aero tubeset.... Burlyass steel.
The integrated seatmast and the aero shaped tubing are currently not available for sale.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.